- We will never trade, share or sell donors’ personal information with any individuals, companies, charities or any other organizations.
- We will never send our donors mailings on behalf of any individuals, companies, charities or any organizations other than ourselves.
- Donors’ personal information that is protected under this policy include names, mailing addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- At any time if a donor would like to stop receiving mail, email or phone calls from the Humane Society of Utah, he/she may do so by contacting [email protected] or 801-261-2919 ext. 295.
Terms and Conditions
This is a page for supporters of the Humane Society of Utah, and we encourage open discussion and invite you to share your opinion on our issues. By participating on this page, you are agreeing to our commenting policy, outlined below.
We reserve the right to delete posts on our page containing any of the following elements:
- off-topic / irrelevant
- personal attacks
- promoting violence
- promoting illegal or questionable activities
- rallying on behalf of people or organizations which support animal abuse
If you repeatedly violate this policy, you will be removed from our page. If you become a bother to our supporters, since this is a supporter page first and foremost, you will be removed. Again, we encourage open discussion, which includes disagreement, but we will not tolerate harassment or taunting of our supporters.