- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will NEVER share personal information with a third-party.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information when making a donation, attending an event, or utilizing our adoption and clinic services, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Personal information collected includes, full name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified, and we will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.