- The Humane Society of Utah is committed to providing digital accessibility for everyone. We strive to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level A and AA, and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) effective communication requirements and other applicable regulations.
- We want to hear from you if you encounter any accessibility barriers on our digital properties. Please write us at [email protected].
- If English is not your preferred language, you can toggle languages using Google Translate by tapping the EN/ES links at the top of our site. It defaults to English/Spanish, but you can select any language.
Google offers free accessibility tools to users on the Chrome web browser.
Use Chrome with accessibility extensions
You can make Chrome easier to use by installing accessibility extensions.
Find & add accessibility extensions
- To find other accessibility extensions for Chrome, visit the Chrome Web Store and search for “accessibility.”
- When you find an extension you want, add it to Chrome.
- If you use a screen reader and would like to get descriptions of unlabeled images, learn more about how to get image descriptions on Chrome.
Use Apple Accessibility
About the Accessibility Shortcut for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Learn how to add VoiceOver, Assistive Touch, Guided Access, and more to your Control Center for easy access. Use triple-click to quickly access frequently used Accessibility features.