SPAY/NEUTER UPDATE FOR DOGS
All dog spay and neuter appointments are full through the end of June. Due to staffing shortages, we will not begin scheduling any new surgery appointments until the beginning of June, and will be scheduling for July and August appointments at that time. If we have seen your pet in our clinic, please call and speak to a receptionist on or after Weds. June 1st to schedule an appointment for your dog. If we have not seen your pet, please email proof of current vaccinations (DHPP and Bordetella) to firstname.lastname@example.org AFTER Weds. June 15 and make sure to include your phone number. Unfortunately, due to staffing shortages, we will not be accepting any new patient records before June 15. Thank you for your patience during this time.
SPAY/NEUTER UPDATES FOR CATS
If you are looking to schedule a cat for a spay or neuter surgery, please call the clinic if your cat has received vaccinations at our facility, or email proof of current vaccinations (FVRCP) to email@example.com to schedule.
4242 S 300 W, Murray, UT 84107
(801) 261-2919 ext. 230
Spay/Neuter surgeries are done by appointment only. Please click the Spay/Neuter link below for more information. Walk-in vaccinations may be done during the following hours:
|Monday – Friday||9–11:45 AM / 1–5:45 PM|
|Saturday||9–11:45 AM / 1–3:45 PM|
* Check our Holiday Hours page for special event hours and holiday hours. * All services and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Please note, our spay/neuter and vaccine clinic is not a full-service veterinary hospital. Contact your local veterinarian for pet emergencies or illnesses.
We are providing services for dogs and cats with the following restrictions:
- We will be limiting the number of patrons entering the clinic to 15–20 clients.
- You may be required to wait outside until there is sufficient space in the lobby.
- If you need assistance with your pet please let us know when you arrive.
- Please be aware that there may be extended waiting times for services.
- Credit card payments are strongly encouraged.
- We cannot provide any services for cats that are not in carriers or dogs that are not on leashes.
- All fees must be paid at the time of service, we cannot offer payment arrangements.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any animal to whom any procedure is deemed a health risk or if the animal is deemed too aggressive or difficult to handle.
- We cannot perform surgery on an animal that has bitten a person within the last 10 days.
UPDATE: we no longer offer grooming services such as nail trims and anal gland expression. Please visit a groomer or full-service veterinary clinic for these grooming services.