As of 10 am on March 1st, all dog spay & neuter surgery appointments for March and April have been filled. Currently, we are only scheduling one month at a time and start accepting new appointments on the first Wednesday of every month.
We will not be scheduling any new DOG appointments until April 5th. Given the high demand for our sterilization services, we will only be scheduling existing dog patients at that time. We apologize for the inconvenience and plan to start accepting new surgery patients again once another full-time vet has been hired.
Want to establish your dog as an existing patient? Stop by for vaccinations, a microchip implant, or a canine heartworm test during our walk-in hours. Remember to bring your pet’s previous records with you.
Call to schedule a pet cat surgery:
We are only accepting surgery appointments for pet cats who are existing patients of our clinic and are current on their vaccinations. To schedule, please call us at 801-261-2919 extension 230.
Want to establish your cat as an existing patient? Stop by for vaccinations, a microchip implant, or deworming during our walk-in hours. Remember to bring your pet’s previous records with you.
Call to schedule a rabbit surgery:
- Whether your rabbit is a new patient or an existing patient, please call us at 801-261-2919 extension 230 to schedule a spay or neuter surgery appointment.
- Appointments for spaying/neutering of unowned community cats can be made online through the catnip page.
If you have questions regarding an existing appointment or need to cancel or reschedule, please call us at (801) 261-2919 ext 230.
SNIP (Spay/Neuter Incentive Program) for Low-Income Households:
See our SNIP page to see if you qualify and for scheduling options.
4242 S 300 W, Murray, UT 84107
(801) 261-2919 ext. 230
Spay/Neuter surgeries are done by appointment only. Please click the Spay/Neuter link below for more information. Walk-in vaccinations may be done during the following hours:
|Monday – Friday||9–11:45 AM / 1–5:45 PM|
|Saturday||9–11:45 AM / 1–3:45 PM|
* Check our Holiday Hours page for special event hours and holiday hours. * All services and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Please note, our spay/neuter and vaccine clinic is not a full-service veterinary hospital. Contact your local veterinarian for pet emergencies or illnesses.
We are providing services for dogs and cats with the following restrictions:
- We will be limiting the number of patrons entering the clinic to 15–20 clients.
- You may be required to wait outside until there is sufficient space in the lobby.
- If you need assistance with your pet please let us know when you arrive.
- Please be aware that there may be extended waiting times for services.
- We cannot provide any services for cats that are not in carriers or dogs that are not on leashes.
- All fees must be paid at the time of service, we cannot offer payment arrangements.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any animal to whom any procedure is deemed a health risk or if the animal is deemed too aggressive or difficult to handle.
- We cannot perform surgery on an animal that has bitten a person within the last 10 days.
We no longer offer grooming services such as nail trims and anal gland expression. Please visit a groomer or full-service veterinary clinic for these grooming services.