As of 8/15, we are not scheduling any dog, cat, or rabbit spay or neuter appointments until we’re able to hire a new veterinarian.
If you have questions regarding an existing appointment or need to cancel or reschedule, please call us at (801) 261-2919 ext 230.
Please keep in mind that any voicemails requesting to schedule new surgery appointments may not be returned.
4242 S 300 W, Murray, UT 84107
(801) 261-2919 ext. 230
Spay/Neuter surgeries are done by appointment only. Please click the Spay/Neuter link below for more information. Walk-in vaccinations may be done during the following hours:
|Monday – Friday||9–11:45 AM / 1–5:45 PM|
|Saturday||9–11:45 AM / 1–3:45 PM|
* Check our Holiday Hours page for special event hours and holiday hours. * All services and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Please note, our spay/neuter and vaccine clinic is not a full-service veterinary hospital. Contact your local veterinarian for pet emergencies or illnesses.
We are providing services for dogs and cats with the following restrictions:
- We will be limiting the number of patrons entering the clinic to 15–20 clients.
- You may be required to wait outside until there is sufficient space in the lobby.
- If you need assistance with your pet please let us know when you arrive.
- Please be aware that there may be extended waiting times for services.
- Credit card payments are strongly encouraged.
- We cannot provide any services for cats that are not in carriers or dogs that are not on leashes.
- All fees must be paid at the time of service, we cannot offer payment arrangements.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any animal to whom any procedure is deemed a health risk or if the animal is deemed too aggressive or difficult to handle.
- We cannot perform surgery on an animal that has bitten a person within the last 10 days.
UPDATE: we no longer offer grooming services such as nail trims and anal gland expression. Please visit a groomer or full-service veterinary clinic for these grooming services.