Host a fundraiser or event for HSU
From Facebook birthday fundraisers and bake sales to 5Ks, people can support causes they’re passionate about through their own fundraisers or events. We’re grateful for these creative go-getters at the Humane Society of Utah!
Are you interested in hosting your own fundraiser or event to benefit the Humane Society of Utah? Here’s how to get started.
Host a fundraiser in lieu of gifts
Do you have an upcoming milestone you’re celebrating, like a birthday, wedding, or retirement?
HSU makes it easy to ask for donations instead of gifts for your upcoming celebration.
There are two simple ways to create a digital fundraiser to benefit HSU.
- Want to celebrate a special occasion – birthday, anniversary, graduation, engagement, or wedding? Create a personal fundraiser! You can collect any of the much-needed items off our donation wishlist!
- Start a Facebook fundraiser. To start, visit the Humane Society of Utah’s Facebook page and click “Raise Money” under the “Fundraisers” tab. You may choose an existing HSU photo or upload one of your own.
Host a fundraising event in four easy steps
Feeling jazzed about fundraising for animals in need? Follow these easy steps to inspire others:
- Plan your event. Determine the kind of fundraiser you want to have.
- Familiarize yourself with our third-party event guidelines and policies and submit your event application here. We’ll respond to your request within one week’s submission to discuss the next steps.
- Promote your event. The more people that know about your event, the better.
Note: Unfortunately, we cannot bring shelter animals to your offsite event.