Spay/Neuter Incentive Program
The Spay/Neuter Incentive Program is designed to make sterilization services more accessible to members of the Utah community who are struggling with financial hardship. To qualify for the program customers must be Utah State residents and must be enrolled in one or more Federal or State assistance programs. To see if you qualify please call 801-261-2919 extension 253.
Dog spay or neuter: $100
Cat spay or neuter: $50
Rabbit spay or neuter: $100
Optional Recommended Services
Full set of core dog vaccinations (DHPP, Bordetella, Rabies): $30.00 – $35.00 depending on age.
Full set of core cat vaccinations (FVRCP, Rabies): $25.00 – $30.00 depending on age.
Rabbit vaccination (RHDV): $22.50 (does not include booster in 3-4 weeks).
Microchip implant: $20.00
PRICES ARE VALID FOR QUALIFYING CUSTOMERS AT THE TIME OF SPAY/NEUTER ONLY
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times. All dogs must weigh between 5 – 90 lbs.
- Cats must be in a well-ventilated covered box or pet carrier.
- Cats and dogs must be at least 4 months old and not older than 7 years.
- Rabbits must be at least 6 months old and not older than 7 years. Rabbits must be in a carrier with food and water.
- Utah State-issued Driver’s License or photo I.D. must be presented at the time of surgery check-in by the person who is PRE-QUALIFIED to receive the SNIP discount.
- We cannot provide any services for cats that are not in carriers or dogs that are not on leashes.
- All fees must be paid at the time of service, we cannot offer payment arrangements.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any animal to whom any procedure is deemed a health risk or if the animal is deemed too aggressive or difficult to handle.
- We cannot perform surgery on an animal that has bitten a person within the last 10 days.