Donation Wish List
Donation Wish List
The Utah Humane Society is a local, independent 501(c)(3) private nonprofit organization that relies on donations to help homeless and helpless animals. In addition to a constant need for monetary donations, we can always benefit from donations of supplies for all of our programs and departments.
Please drop donations off underneath the carport in our back parking lot or in our adoption center during regular business hours.
- We’re happy to take food in its original container to be sure we know what the ingredients are, when it expires, and make sure it hasn’t been recalled.
- Large donations should be scheduled ahead of time to ensure we have space to store it.
Most of the items on the Wish List are viewable on our Amazon.com Wish List account. Be sure to sign-up for the Amazon Smile program with the Humane Society of Utah as your benefiting charity. ALL of your purchases, as long as you always use this link, will earn us cash back!
Wish List Items
Want to help animals by donating things we use to care for them on a daily basis?
Here’s a list of our most needed items:
- Bite sized soft dog training treats
- Spray cheese
- Dry & canned kitten food
- Non-clumping kitty litter
- Timothy hay
- Carefresh paper small animal bedding
- Large black dry erase markers
- Gallon-size Ziploc bags
- Trash bags – all sizes
- High-efficiency laundry detergent
We also happily accept gently used bath towels, fleece blankets, pet toys & supplies, and pet food in its original packaging.
Thank you for helping homeless animals!
We are grateful for all donations to our organization. Consider making a monetary donation rather than buying items to donate–Our organization has greater buying power for supplies than an individual does, which makes your money go further. This also allows us the flexibility to purchase exactly what’s needed at the moment.