• Please leave your pets at home to prevent disease transmission and additional stress for both your pet and the pets staying at the Utah Humane Society. We’ll discuss techniques to help you slowly introduce your new pet to your pets at home to set them up for success.
Pets that are available at the Humane Society of Utah are displayed below.
This site updates almost immediately. Some pets may be adopted quickly after being made available. If there is an animal you’re interested in, please come visit them in person at our Adoption Center in Murray, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM, 7 days a week. We are not able to hold an animal for a potential adopter as our kennel space is in high demand for other animals.
- Adoptable pets are housed at our Adoption Center at 4242 S 300 West in Murray. If a pet is in a foster home, you can set up an appointment to meet them at our facility.
- Adopters will take home their new pet right after the adoption process is complete.
- All cats, dogs, and rabbits are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and vaccinated before they become available for adoption.
- View our Holiday Hours.
- More details: How to Adopt
View pets available directly from their homes: