On Wednesday, February 7th, we will start accepting spay and neuter appointments for March and April. We will close our books once all appointments have been filled through the end of April and begin scheduling for May and June on Wednesday, April 3rd.
Call to schedule a pet cat or dog surgery:
Given the high demand for our sterilization services, we are only scheduling existing clinic patients (who are current on their vaccinations) and pre-qualified low-income customers at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. To schedule, please call us at 801-261-2919 extension 226. Please only leave one message as multiple messages delay our response time.
Call to schedule a rabbit surgery:
- Whether your rabbit is a new patient or an existing patient, please call us at 801-261-2919 extension 230 to schedule a spay or neuter surgery appointment.
- Appointments for spaying/neutering of unowned community cats can be made online through the catnip page.
If you have questions regarding an existing appointment or need to cancel or reschedule, please call us at (801) 261-2919 ext 230.
SNIP (Spay/Neuter Incentive Program) for Low-Income Households:
See our SNIP page to see if you qualify and for scheduling options.
4242 S 300 W, Murray, UT 84107
(801) 261-2919 ext. 230
Spay/Neuter surgeries are done by appointment only. Please click the Spay/Neuter link below for more information. Walk-in vaccinations may be done during the following hours:
|Monday – Friday
|9–11:45 AM / 1–5:45 PM
|9–11:45 AM / 1–3:45 PM
* Check our Holiday Hours page for special event hours and holiday hours. * All services and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Please note, our spay/neuter and vaccine clinic is not a full-service veterinary hospital. Contact your local veterinarian for pet emergencies or illnesses.
- We cannot provide any services for cats that are not in carriers or dogs that are not on leashes.
- All fees must be paid at the time of service, we cannot offer payment arrangements.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any animal to whom any procedure is deemed a health risk or if the animal is deemed too aggressive or difficult to handle.
- We cannot perform surgery on an animal that has bitten a person within the last 10 days.
We no longer offer grooming services such as nail trims and anal gland expression. Please visit a groomer or full-service veterinary clinic for these grooming services.
Murray Clinic is now offering low-cost dental services for dogs and cats. Find out more here:
Voted Best Veterinarian in SLC