Looking for something fun to do with your dog? Something that will teach her new skills and let her meet new friends? Then Hiking Hounds is for you!
This 90-minute, positive-reinforcement-based, on-leash, hiking class will teach loose-leash walking, polite dog greetings, coming when called, and a variety of obedience cues with plenty of distractions!
Cost: $35 per class
Our classes are closed for the season. Please check back in Spring 2023!
- All dogs must be at least 5 months old and be comfortable on leash around new people and dogs. Please contact the behavior department if you are not sure if your dog qualifies at 801-261-2919 ext 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prior experience with basic obedience (sit, stay, come, etc.) is helpful but not required.
- Proof of rabies vaccination is required.
- Masks are optional.
- You should be able to walk 2 miles at a moderate pace over uneven terrain while maintaining control of your dog.
- All family members are welcome to attend, but every child under 14 must be accompanied by an additional adult who is not handling the dog.
* Refunds are not available for cancellations made within seven days of the event or for no-shows.