Skip to main content
You are here
There are a variety of ways to get involved in the lifesaving work of the Utah Humane Society.
- Volunteer or foster a pet for meaningful ways to experience making a difference in the life of an animal.
- Help us advocate for animal welfare at the state, county, and city levels of government to make a lasting impact for Utah's animals.
- Stay up to date about off-site training classes and special events with our events calendar.
- Sign up your kid for H.E.R.O. Camp or your whole classroom for an in-person or virtual visit from our Humane Education team.
- Partnership opportunities are another great way for local and national companies to be involved in our business of saving lives. Volunteer group activities and tours are available.