Clinic Receptionist – F/T Murray
Full-time Receptionist needed for our busy high-volume spay/neuter and walk-in vaccination clinic in Murray, Utah.
Pay: $14.30/hr – A differential allowance of $.50 per hour may be paid to bilingual incumbents fluent in Spanish.
The Clinic Receptionist must be detail-oriented and be able to use basic math skills to calculate and take correct payment amounts and give appropriate change. Able to maintain a high level of accuracy. Will have a demonstrated history of outstanding customer service experience and skills.
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a business, customer service, and cash handling environment.
- Must have a minimum of one year of computer experience in a business environment.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 45 wpm.
- Able to present a professional appearance and cooperative attitude to all clients and to other staff members.
- Must be able to understand and strictly follow all verbal and written directions from the Staff Veterinarians and other managing staff.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by management. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
Examples of responsibilities include checking client pets in for services, collecting and processing payments, scheduling appointments for spay/neuter surgery, answering telephones, and educating clients regarding pet vaccination schedules and the benefits of spaying/neutering.
- Will provide outstanding customer service to clients, both in-person and on the telephone for our high volume walk-in vaccination and spay/neuter clinic.
- Ensures that client pets are receiving the appropriate services for their age and needs.
- Creates a friendly, professional, and efficient environment for our clients. Keeps accurate and detailed records of services provided to clients.
- Keeps the clinic reception lobby clean and organized at all times.
- Takes initiative, helps other staff when needed, and uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with clients and other staff members.
How to Apply
Email a current resume to email@example.com and reference “Receptionist” in the subject line of your email.
The Humane Society of Utah is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.