When you volunteer at the Humane Society of Utah, you can volunteer to walk dogs, groom cats or help customers find the right pet. Come and join in the fun!
- Dog Walking
- Dog Grooming
- Cat Grooming
- Cat Socialization
- Bunny and small mammal socialization
- Helping customers find the right pet for them
Come join the fun!
- Ages Thirteen (13) to Fifteen (15) can volunteer with an adult guardian with them at all times.
- We ask for a commitment of ten (10) hours of service per month for six (6) months.
- We accept Court Ordered Community service. Must schedule to attend an orientation meeting and bring court documents proving the offense. Minimum age is Eighteen (18). No violent, sexual, or drug offenses. No offenses against animals.
The first step toward becoming a volunteer is to attend a new volunteer orientation. Volunteer orientations are posted HERE