Stray Listings

If you have lost your pet, the Humane Society of Utah urges you to visit your local Animal Control shelter first. The Humane Society of Utah does not take in as many strays as the Animal Control shelter does. The chances of finding your lost pet are higher if you check with Animal Control first.

Animals shown on our stray listings pages are being housed at one of the following locations: The Humane Society of Utah, the Salt Lake County, West Valley/Taylorsville and Weber County Animal Control shelters.

If you see your pet on our stray listings page, please contact the appropriate shelter.

The Humane Society of Utah (801) 261-2919 ext. 214
Salt Lake County Animal Services (385) 468-7387
West Valley City/Taylorsville Animal Control (801) 965-5800
Weber County (Ogden) Animal Control (801) 399-8244